You need this if: You want to map out your organization’s future direction over the next 3 to 5 years and define a roadmap for how to get there.
Key activities conducted by consultant may include:
- Conduct internal and external audits (including landscape analysis, stakeholder interviews, reviews of organizational data and materials, etc.) to understand the landscape and organizational context.
- Work with your staff and Board to articulate and/or refine your why (mission, vision), what (goals) and how (key actions).
- Develop a draft strategic plan to guide the delivery of the new vision and program components. Refine based on feedback.
- Develop a draft budget to enable adequate resourcing of the strategic plan. Refine based on feedback.
- Develop a draft implementation plan – including key tasks, responsibilities, and timelines – to guide execution against the strategic plan. Refine based on feedback.
- Facilitate workshops as needed to gain buy-in among key internal stakeholders.
- Train staff and Board on understanding and implementing the strategy roadmap.
- Deck or document summarizing current state analysis
- Deck or document summarizing strategic plan
- Detailed implementation plan
- Defined metrics
- Training for staff and Board