You need this if: You want to build team and/or volunteer capacity in areas that may include:
- Family engagements
- Project-based learning
- Building social emotional skills
Key activities conducted by consultant may include:
- Assess: Prior to training, meet with leadership and key staff to understand the context and audience, refine the topic(s), define training goals, objectives and outcomes, and finalize format and delivery.
- Plan and execute logistics including venue, invitees, attendees, speakers, etc.
- Draft and finalize, in conjunction with leadership and key staff, necessary materials for the training (e.g., slide deck, activities, supporting research, pre- and post-training reading materials, questionnaires, self-assessments, etc.)
- Design and deliver a training to facilitate adult learning in the identified area
- Evaluate: Distribute survey and collect post-training feedback.
- Materials for training (draft and final)
- Facilitation of training / professional development
- Post-training evaluation