You need this if: You need a clear, consistent and compelling way to communicate with your internal and external stakeholders.
Key activities conducted by education consultant may include:
- Work with your leadership and Board to identify target audience (key internal and external stakeholders) and develop communication goals for each audience type.
- Interview/survey staff and target audience and review current communication materials to understand what's working well and identify gaps.
- Assess current organizational capacity in communication.
- Develop and test messaging targeted at each audience group.
- Recommend a communications strategy that outlines messaging, medium and frequency of communication by target audience.
- Develop a communication plan that outlines key tasks, responsibilities and timelines.
- Train staff on understanding and implementing the communication plan.
- Target audience and key communication goals
- Document or deck summarizing key findings from current state analysis
- Draft and final versions of document or deck outlining strategy
- Draft and final versions of actionable plan to implement communication strategy
- Training for staff